Mom? Please skip this one.
Press play below or go to Soundcloud to listen or download. 6:21 min
You can subscribe to this podcast here.
Would you edit erotica? Do you? What flubs do you watch for? Leave your comments below, or join the discussion over on the Dameditors Facebook page.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Editing Romance, last week’s podcast episode
- Why Is It So Hard for Women to Write About Sex?” by Claire Dederer in The Atlantic
- Strip and The Summer Between by Andrew Binks
- Rigor Amortis
- Hysterical Literature is a video project that combines reading novels aloud with “adult performances.” PG enough for YouTube, but fairly warned.
- “Erotic Canadian Novel Awarded 2012 Believer Book Award” in Publishers Weekly
- LATE Addition: Obscure dirty words you need to learn
The image for this episode is by Sergio Fabara Muñoz, used under CC BY-SA 2.0 license.