This week’s roundup of internet stuff and things for publications and science types (with some nothing-but-fun thrown in for balance):
- why dangling modifiers aren’t a problem
- ACES chat about estimating an edit and red flags (warning signs)
- ebook publishing options
- a brief history of (tech) failure
- Postmodern Jukebox — genre adaptations of pop songs. Fun, and most excellent singing with fun arrangements.
- the argument against (and the bad research supporting) rote homework
//storify.com/sciEditor/lotw-nov-15-21/embed?border=false//storify.com/sciEditor/lotw-nov-15-21.js?border=false[<a href=”//storify.com/sciEditor/lotw-nov-15-21″ target=”_blank”>View the story “LOTW Nov 15–21” on Storify</a>]